Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

help help help!!!!!! ddj s1

Hi my ddj s1 to a problem does not work on 4 hot cue button by accident there are no new firmware yet to be formalized pioneer that correct this problem? and or hardware failure? tried to map it but the button does not respond to any signal. how can I fix this? and it occurred and to other users? Should I send it under warranty? Yours sincerely Team Pioneer

twister83

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

What do you mean the 4 hot cue button doesn't work?  You don't need to map anything with ITCH, it's all preconfigured.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

number 4 hot cue button does not work on itch and if I try to map it to the traktor keynot responding

twister83 0 votes

key number 4 hot cue does not work with itch if I try to map it on traktor does notanswer does not give any signal

twister83 0 votes

Download MIDI-OX, a MIDI diagnostic utility.  Open it up with your S1 connected and powered-on and you should see data appear in the log window when you press buttons or turn knobs.  If, indeed, you are receiving signal for everything EXCEPT hot cue 4, it would indicate a hardware failure. Please give that a whirl and report back.

Pulse 0 votes

good day , when my crossfader is to the right and i pull it to the left the musice on the left channel starts to play automatically and when i pull my fader back to the rite the music on the left stops playing ????? is that a default or an option i have to undo ??? and How???

Ramon Perez 0 votes

I'm having difficulty deleting programmed cue points from Hot Cues on DDJ-S1 Controller.

I've set Hot cues, but when I attempt to press SHIFT & Delete them, all that happens is the HOT CUE lights go out. (Whenever I press the SHIFT button)

I have a feeling, I'm thinking too technical, and it's probably a very simple fix.  

Reggie Currie 0 votes

BTW...Ramon Perez...Check your FADER START switch (just above Fader) It's most likely in the ON position.  If so switch it OFF and you're GOLDEN! =)

Reggie Currie 0 votes