Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

NEW LAPTOP WONT RECOGNISE DDJ-T1

Hey Guys, I've just got a new laptop (Sony Vaio) and downloaded traktor pro 2, i had it on my old laptop and just used the same serial number. 

When i connected my ddj-t1, it doesnt come up in the audio setup, and no matter what usb port ive used or  how many times ive run the setup wizard its not recognising it. I mean its telling me that my device is ready to use but its not showing up on traktor. 

Please help, im gettin p****d off with all the glitches, and it seems u have to be a computer programmer to fix it all the time,all i wanna do is play my tunes :(

Also is the S4 a better/simpler solution?

Cheers Micky C

SONY Vaio/TP2/DDJ-t1

Micky C

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Did you install the drivers BEFORE connecting it?  Does the T1 show up in your device manager?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cheers mate, I installed the drivers before opening traktor all good now

Micky C 0 votes

wot drivers are they, and how do i do it?, im not very good on the installation part of things, somone please help

Nathan Winn -- DJ MentY 0 votes

Did you read the owner's manual that shipped with the product?  It also included a CD in the package which could get you started, but perhaps you should look here instead.

Pulse 0 votes

how can you imagine that you could use this piece of harware with the software if you aren't able to install some drivers and read the manual to help you configure the software? i don't understand you people... you are spending a lot of money on some stuff on which you have no clue about...

Paul R 0 votes