Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

Firmware 4.05 released... Drifting seems to be solved

As far as i could experience in these first 30 minutes looping seems to be more precise. Good!

Hope they could improve Rekordbox too as soon as possible.

Giona Guidi

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Looking forward to trying it - Addresses the following...

Ver.4.04 -> Ver.4.05 (13 September, 2011 Updatej

* Bug Fix - The loop sound would pose 1 frame loop by specific operation.

* Bug Fix - It rarely misaligned the beat grid about 50msec on the sound with MASTER TEMPO.

* Bug Fix - Click noise generated on the sound for the specific MP3 file.

cdjbasile 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

in my opinion is not a major update like we was expecting, but maybe i am wrong.

oreste 0 votes

wow i didn't even see the announcement ......

i will be trying this within the next hour :)

Nick Hilton 0 votes

I have try version firmware version 4.05 and my problem with click noise on some mp3's is solved!!!!

THANKS Pioneer, i'm very happy now.

Marc L 0 votes

good work pioneer. nice to see you fixed little mater tempo issue. hopefully the next update will address the slightly bigger one. :-)

Phil 0 votes

Could someone post a link to the download for this, I can't seem to fine it. Thanks.

KazPan 0 votes

With FW4.04 the main problem i have is the speed across the pro link - player to player when accessing a linked usb hard drive.

Have you ever tried to fast forward into a mp3 loaded to player two, while player one is playing a mp3 from the same drive... its like player one gets all the attention of the bandwidth and the second deck gets none...  Most times player two will pause for a few moments unitl the data has caught up... and when the player/data does catch up it goes back to the begining of the track again!

Only reason i mention this is that it was an issue raised months back and ive not seen it appear in any of the bug fixes so far...

Oh, and ive tried a number of powered / un powered usb hard drives & memory sticks and they all act pretty much the same when shared over the pro link...  Im sure these players need some on board memory or something, so once you load a track its locked into the player and not being streamed across the pro link!

Matt Jackson 0 votes