Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

pitch range cdj 350

Hello friends, I'm using 2 CDJs 350 with virtual dj 7.0.4 macbook and I noticedthis week that when I change the time range of 1 cdj, the other also changes ofits own, is this normal?

when use with traktor scratch mode and triggers on the other cdj 1 is the same.

I'm using VDJ as the photos below.

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AlbumZoom?uid=3499105690186683776&pid=1316175673509&aid=1316150442$pid=1316175673509

marcelo santos

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

if you are adding pictures click the attach file link at the bottom, dont add links because that one you have added it asking me to join some google account thing, it is not showing me any screen pictures, and i am not signing up for somthing that i havent got a clue what it is

DJ-Ric 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

ok, I'm using 2 CDJs 350 with virtual dj 7.0.4 macbook and I noticedthis week that when I change the time range of 1 cdj, the other also changes ofits own, is this normal?

when use with traktor scratch mode and triggers on the other cdj 1 is the same.

I'm using VDJ as the photos below.

marcelo santos 0 votes

@marcelo > I can't recall, but I believe that's a function of the software; you can't set individual pitch ranges, it's the same for both.  If I'm wrong and you CAN now set them individually, it's likely just a mapping problem of the hardware commands to the software, and that could be changed within the settings of the software.

Pulse 0 votes

also came to the conclusion that is how it works, also does not hurt it at all, thank you.

marcelo santos 0 votes