Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

E - 83 02

Hi.

Three weeks ago this error code appeared on two tracks in a playlist imported from Rekordbox onto USB. I deleted the original files from the playlist in itunes, imported them into Rbox again, then onto USB and the problem was solved.

Today, the same code appeared on five tracks in a new playlist. I repeated the above procedure, and now the code appears on every track in the playlist other than the five I had problems with in the first place!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Seany Schema

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Firmware and Rbox software up to date also...

Seany Schema 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Seany > Have you tried analysing one of the tracks with mp3val?

I think a re-install of Rekordbox may be necessary.

Gavin 0 votes

Hi Gavin, cheers for the reply.

I've un-installed and re-installed Rekordbox. It saved all previous tracks and data and the problem is still present. All of the MP3 files play fine in Rekordbox, and every other media. Burnt onto disc they play fine in the CDJ's also.

I have tried wiping the USB devices, and although the folder in Windows says they are empty, they still have a track listing of every tune from every playlist I've ever put on them,  on them when viewing 'all tracks' in Device in Rekordbok. They all have the '!' logo next to them and will not play, but there is over 170 on each and there appears no way to delete them other than one by one?

Seany Schema 0 votes

It sounds to me like the problem was you didn't delete them from Rekordbox first, thus confusing the issue.

Pulse 0 votes

Ok, so what is the best move forward from here? Delete all tracks from Rekordbox one by one and re-import?

Seany Schema 0 votes

What I'm struggling to understand is why the files are recognized and play fine in the playlist in Rekordbox, but on transferring to USB the CDJ's show the error code? The same playlist burnt onto CD plays fine.

Seany Schema 0 votes