Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Change player number

I own a pair of cdj2000, sl1210, a djm2000, and a djm900.
When i connect the players to the djm900, they are assigned a player number automaticly.
Here starts the trouble,

The djm2000 imuse with the sl's, and the djm900 with the cdj2000

I use chanel2 for player one, and chanel3 for player 2, that way i can have the sl's on 1&4 if i want to
But, if i connect the cdj's trough d-link with my lan port, they are assigned to player4 on chanel 2 (left) and player 3 on chanel 3...(right)
As you can understand, it looks weird to open chanel4, and the player on the left lightens up..
I wish to have my cdj on the left , beeing player one, assigned to chanel 2, with the display and deck responding as player 2..

The cdj's wont let me assign a number manualy, and i tried to disable d-link and disconecting the cables...
I just dont see tho get the assignment right , and it sucks..

Someone with a salution to overrule the autoassignment?

do0fusz

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

I believe this is also available in the manual of the CDJ-2000, but here you go:

1. Power on your CDJ
  2. Press and hold the "MENU" button on the top (This enters the Utility mode)
  3. Use the control knob to scroll down through the list until you reach "Player No."
  4. Press down on the knob to select it
  5. Scroll through your available channels (Auto, 1, 2, 3, 4)
  6. Press down on the knob to select your desired channel
  7. Press the "MENU" button again to exit the Utility setting

Note: It may be necessary to wait a few seconds for the "Auto" selection assigns your player number before you can edit it. 

Foster 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

You must also have all LAN and USB connections removed in order to assign the player number.

Pulse 0 votes

@Pulse > That's odd. I can edit the number with my 2000's and 900 connected via LAN through my switch. I was just messing around with it last night and worked fine for me. Mind you I can't select the same number on 2 players.

Foster 0 votes

Removing the sd and lan cable fixxed it !! Thanx à lot

do0fusz 0 votes

I currently have 2 CDJ 900's in the club I work in, I have followed the steps that were recommended above. the only difference is that the Player option on both CDJ's on have Player2 and nothing else. How can I over-ride this so the Dj's can continue the club night?

James Purkiss 0 votes

the trick (why it is engineerded this way is beyond me) to umount the usb stick/sd card and siconnect the lan cable as well..... whe you have done that the greyed out AUTO

in point 5 will change to normal and you can change the player number.

1. Power on your CDJ
  2. Press and hold the "MENU" button on the top (This enters the Utility mode)
  3. Use the control knob to scroll down through the list until you reach "Player No."
  4. Press down on the knob to select it
  5. Scroll through your available channels (Auto, 1, 2, 3, 4)
  6. Press down on the knob to select your desired channel
  7. Press the "MENU" button again to exit the Utility setting
Roeland Jansen 0 votes