Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Triggering cue without continous play

Hey there:

Perhaps a stupid question?

Anyway here it goes: Is it possible to trigger a cue point in a cdj-2000 without starting playback? And w/o having to set another cue point in that same cue point, and doing it with the normal cue button? You know what I mean? 

Basically, I would like to be able to switch back and forth between my 3 cue points by just triggering them without playback.

Thanks a lot for your help. Looking forward to your feedback, F

FSR

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Sorry, the hot cue design is to play from pressing the button, the only way to do it would be to press the hot cue then press the main cue button immediately to stop it.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Francisco > I'm not really sure how it would be handy to "set" a Hot Cue up when you press the instant Hot Cue button but not have it play. The real purpose is for it to be instant and to have no load time between. Like a live sampler if one prefers to use it that way.

But you could also set "Memory" points and jump between those without instantly playing from that point. The only thing is you will have to go through "Memory Points" 2, 3, and 4, if you're on point 1 and want to get to point 5. But at least it doesn't play it instantly.

I hope that helps a bit or you're able to find a way to make it work for you. 

Foster 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien