Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

CDJ 2000 are not being linked by usb

Hey guys,

I just got the cdj's along with a sixty eight mixer and the cdj are not being recognized by the PC. The other 2 turntables (technics) work well, but they are connected to the mixer and the cdj by usb hub to the mac.... Anybody have a solution, please?

Crimson Twins

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

you trying to use the RB "LINK" feature or trying to connect them for use with sera to HID mode?

BriChi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I am assuming u are using sera to being you got the 68 so here are some steps, not sure what you have done

connect 1 cdj to the mac to eliminate if its a hub issue, open up sera to (make sure you have the latest version), once sera to is open, go the the cdj, hit link, and sealed the computer control one, and select deck 1 or 2. Also make sure in the cdj menu that hid is in "advanced" mode. The serato deck has to be in INT mode also, not REL or ABS.

If this still doesn't work, try check in the hardware area of the "about this mac" area, go to usb and see if the decks show up, if the do, close serato, go to username/music/_serato_ and rename the midi folder to midiold, then open sera to and it will recreate the midi folder as if you are starting over and it should then see the 2000's 

BriChi 0 votes

I know the usb port/hub work fine, since i had dicers working and an exteral hard drive that work fine off it. I will try the internal mode and see what happens. But what i can tell you is that when i do set the cdj to advance and then it says to push to link (PC) and it will idle until the end of time, no link-up.

Crimson Twins 0 votes

It has to be in internal mode for hid to work so definitely try that.

BriChi 0 votes