Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DARK GREY DISPLAY

I was playing last night and my left side player display suddenly turned into dark grey. this issue happens to me several times and i couldn't take a picture of it coz, i was totally struggling to fix it. i switched on & off for few times but it didn't work at all.. then after 2 minute time there was massage says "communication error" .. this happens to most of the time when even i turn on my players but, this issue shows only on deck 1 . so i don't think this issue was a heat problem. my (firmware version is 4.01). please i really need to know what cause for this issue & looking forward to hearing from pioneer tech support. thanks.!!

harsha pussewela

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

@harsha > Your best bet regarding the communication problem is to swap out the LINK cable for another and see if that helps.  I'm not sure if the display going "grey" is simply that it was in powersave or that it was actually grey -- without a better description or photo it's hard to say exactly what it was.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks for your reply pulse. okay I'll try to get a picture when it appears again. Thanks again.!

harsha pussewela 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien