Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Firmware Up - 4 months and nothing

It has been 4 months (1/3 year) now since the last firmware release and even with stuff still to be fixed we didnt get any word from Pioneer.

Lots of news like Ergo, New Colors for cdjs, firmware for djm-t1, cdj850, new mixers and many many others since then...

I know Pioneer support djs in this forum have been saying engineers are working on it but how much more time till those old things are fixed? I just want to make clear here that I am a BIG FAN of Pioneer products and I've been buying and upgrading release after release since my very first pair of cjds  BUT it is really disappointing to see the way they are treating the matter. Instead of having it fixed we keep seeing other releases coming out and firmwares for other equipment BUT what about us??

Stroboscope

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

5 commentaires

Why you need new firmware???
Do you think Pioneer maked all 3 month a new??lol
It works perfect only RB dont work for Djs but for Home Users its okay

markoerregger 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

These threads will never get any answer.  Firmware versions come as and when they are ready.  You should at least be a little thankful that Pioneer continue to add functionality to and improve the products that you have purchased, for free.

Mark90 0 votes

Tbh mark thats the least you would expect if you bought a high priced product that initially had some major flaws when released. You'd expect the updates to be free...

cdjbasile 0 votes

@markoerregger - """"lol It works perfect """"

LOL, No it doesn't, MT needs to be fixed

to answer the OP, The fw will be released when it is ready, That will be the answer Pioneer reps give and rightfully so, Let them take their time and come out with a final release that works perfect, if thats the case, then I don't care if it takes 3 months or 8, just fix it

BriChi 0 votes

Keep in mind that the engineers working on the ERGO drivers or DJM-900 firmware or DJM-2000 headphones are NOT the same engineers who are working on the CDJ-2000 firmware.  4 months is not that long given problems are not reported on day one after the last release and once enough users do post of an issue, the engineers first need to attempt to replicate it, isolate the cause, develop a fix, test to ensure it doesn't affect other functions of the player then finally you get it.

I've had a beta firmware on my CDJ2000 for the last month and I can't tell you what is included or when it will be released but I know you guys will be happy, so sit back, grab a tea and wait for the happy train to arrive.

Oh, and a little bird just told me that your tea shouldn't be too cold by the time the firmware arrives...  :D

Pulse 0 votes