Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer XDJ Aero vs CDJ 350

At the moment I have the Pioneer DJ Ergo system. I am looking to move forward. I am looking at the two systems XDJ Aero & the CDJ 350. Out of both setups what would you say is best? I know one system does a little more than the other, but out of both I have interest in what would you go for? Thanks

Mark Mk

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

12 commentaires

@Mark > If you are looking for a great, all in one, compact system packed with all the latest technology then it'd have to be the XDJ-Aero. However, if you want three independent units (and therefore, better backup-ability) along with being able to use CDs etc then it'd have to be the CDJs. If I were you, I would try out all the kit at your local retailer (if possible) and see which one you have a better feel for.

Personally, I think you're probably going to want the newer technology that the XDJ incorporates.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks. My girlfriend is telling me to go for the XDJ Aero but from looking at both sets on Youtube I like them both. I think the Aero will be more than enough for me and my needs. I will probably end up going for the Aero. After taking a long break from being a Dj, then buying my first bit of kit being the Dj Ergo I am looking for something better. The setup I had many years back was the Pioneer CMX-3000 setup. Those worked fine for me. Thanks for the info

Mark Mk 0 votes

The Aero will cover you on a lot of levels.  The fact that you have an independent mixer along with the flash drive optionm and WIFI, it's an amazing all in one unit!

Jay 0 votes

Well I ordered my Pioneer XDJ-Aero today. The place I bought them from have them in stock now :). I bought them from [RETAILER] web site. I can't wait to get them :)

Mark Mk 0 votes

@Mark > Congratulations on your purchase!

Please no mentioning of retailers on the forums though.

Gavin 0 votes

Oops, sorry. Thanks. I can't wait to play on them. I am a big kid waiting for my present :)

Mark Mk 0 votes

Ha! I'm like that every time Pioneer sends me stuff too ;)

Gavin 0 votes

Which system does more like mark said in the first post because i am also unsure if i get CDJ 350 + DJM 350 or the XDJ-Aero.

Cooper Morrison 0 votes

Get the aero it can be use in a lot of Kool ways. 4 ways it can be use 1 USb mode 2 ipad or any mobile device 3 connect to laptop 4 stand alone can connect cdj etc. I got mines for 5 months and I love it

Steven V 0 votes

Which one of these systems would be better for playing at house parties

Cooper Morrison 0 votes

I have the XDJ Aero -W and one CDJ 350-W ;-P

Ronn Sastro 0 votes