Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Xdj-aero app

Hi Just got the xdj-aero yesterday, first i was so habby, cool player.......but! I will use the usb input for my files and the recordbox app to search and brows the usb. But it crashes when browsing a large playlist, on my ipad and my iphone. Anybody else got this prolem? Btw, why does the shift button don't have any function?

Daniel raahauge

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

How much tracks you put in one folder? This happen to me a while back with using software,sometime when you have lots of tracks in one folder it tends to overwhelmed the software with to much info which might cause it to crash at times.Do a practice test try to put 100tracks in one folder to see if it happen. Am not saying it might solve your problem but I think it might help you. Hope it works!

Steven V 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I didn't try browsing, yet. The SHIFT button can be used for quick scanning a truck. Just press it and turn the platter. I believe that when they update the software you will be able to use hot cue points when pressing a combination of SHIFT and sample FX buttons 1,2,3 and 4. You can also assign a function to it when using AERO as a midi controler.

Kubitsky 0 votes

A have tried to make a playlist with 100 tracks, it was much Better still crashes if you brows very fast from the top to the end of the list. But again only in USB mode.

Thank you :-) super now i can make a fast search hehe. I would be cool if they make a hotcue option!

Daniel raahauge 0 votes

Hmmm try to put 50 tracks to see if it does that. Maybe the processor on the unit or software might not pick up the song fast.So am guessing!If you dealing with house music etc they long tracks sooo ,try 50 in one folder and to see if it crashes.Hope it work brother and congrats on your unit i'll get mines soon.=0)

Steven V 0 votes

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention. If you using waveform tracks try 25 tracks in one folder mp3 50 tracks in one folder and make sure they analyze by rekordbox and don't mix them up keep wave and mp3 separated. See if that helps

Steven V 0 votes

I will try to test it tomorrow i only use mp3.
I think it is a great player, what i been waiting for a long time.
Hope this small things will be better along the way.

Daniel raahauge 0 votes

Still got the problem, and still only in usb mode. I wonder if the problem cones from the macbook pro im using to analyse my playlists, im usong mountain lion, can the rekordbox/mountain lion problem be copyed to the usb??

Daniel raahauge 0 votes

Update to my problem:
I have fpund out my usb stick is to slow, have tried with a newer one and usb hd.... No problem :-)
Do anybody know if this suports usb 3.0?

Daniel raahauge 0 votes