Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

[CLOSED] SYNC button issue needs an update for xdj aero ASAP

ok i been djing out quite alot now with the xdj aero (5nights a week).  i love the xdj aero. i already posted about the pitch problems with it & now i think ive narrowed down the problem, and it needs an update.

ill try explain best i can.....eg.

if u sync 2 tracks - left deck is running at 125bpm , but the original tempo of the track is 115 bpm (this is the master deck) . and the right deck track is 125 bpm. 

they are mixing perfectly.   the problem arises when you mix out the left deck to the right deck.  the right deck then turns into the master with the sync light on.   now, on the left deck u have lets say 10sec of the track remaining.   then the left deck reaches the end of track - it displays this....but what happens next is the master tempo automatically drops down to 115bpm although its still playing the right side and the track should be 125bpm! the track sounds awful.

i was doing an extreme quick mix from left deck 110 to right side chris brown yeah x3..... the left side track finished and chris brown yeah zipped into 110 on a full dancefloor - not cool!  u cannot change the tempo even with shift key - resetting everything etc etc.  u have to reload a track into the left side at the speed u want. 

try it out - it needs to be ironed out in the next update.....

let me know thanks.

bob

Bobgavid

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

7 commentaires

also i've noticed that 2 tracks with perfect beat grids, drift when looped after the first loop cycle has finished. they mix ok until loop is activated. Sync on or off.

I've now stopped using sync & the loop function.

Marster Tempo works fine until you touch the filter's. When the filter knob is turned you get a random off beat(almost like the pitch colour effect on a dim-800) ever so often that corrects itself when you bring the filter knob back to 12 o'clock , without touching the job wheel.

Gary Loosley 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

havnt had the filter knob thing on mine.  im playing around with the sync but its annoying me to be honest, and the "force quit" with shift+returning pitch fader to zero is so erratic.   when it does work u have to quickly get the pitch to the correct bpm u need it at otherwise the tempo is suddenly all all over the place with your up/down fader shuffling!!  

ive made more mistakes in my club sets than ever working with this!   Im happy uve noticed the same thing, hopefully this will get acknowledged ( pioneer ) and all sync/pitch probs will be fixed....

Bobgavid 0 votes

I have had my aero about a week now and I love it.

I used cdj1000s before and I love the solid feel of this unit. 

I agree with there being a few bugs that need to be ironed out. I'm glad you have mentioned the prob with the sync button as I thought I must be using it wrong!!

paulo1976 0 votes

Just had a 2 hour mix , didn't use loops or the sync button & only put master tempo on 1 deck at a time & had no issues . Mixed perfect!

Gary Loosley 0 votes

it does work fine without pressing sync, but using it is just too unstable.  the longer the set the more crazy it gets !!

Bobgavid 0 votes

Every time I experimented with it, it epic failed.  Just locked the beats way out of time.  It's completely unusable.

DJ SPiRiTMooN 0 votes