Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

[SOLVED] Is remotebox comming to Android to?

I'm thinking of buying the xdj-r1 but still waiting for one critical answer from Pioneer.....In order to use the full capacity of the R1 you need an ipad/foon/pod.

I have a high-end quad-core 10" tablet running android, and i really find it a waste of money to buy a ipad just for the R1.....So is remotebox comming to android also? If not the R1 is definitly not for me, Then i'm better off with cdj's....

It seems Pioneer employees struggles to answer questions about the new R1......why is it so hard to get some decent information about a new product??

We still haven't got an answer regarding the waveform option on the R1......how difficult can this be....yes or no :/

Ruben Smit

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

4 commentaires

I hope it is also coming to android, its the biggist platform with ios. so yeah it should be a huge joy if it comes to android.

and whatabout waveform indeed, it should be on the r1 but well i think its nog coming due to hardware bullshit hahhaha

gr dj lionbeat

DJ Lionbeat 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

i hope its coming to.

I heard that it is coming this month or beginning next month.

but dont know anymore where i read it.

so pioneer pllz let it come to android and also with a waveform!!!

DJ Lionbeat 0 votes

Android I suspect is on it's way, but Waveforms are not for now. 

Jay 0 votes

Just to avoid any potential confusion, there are currently no plans to support remotebox on the Android platform.

Gavin 0 votes