Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

[SOLVED] XDJ r1: remotebox coming to android? when? and when is the seccond batch from the xdj r1 comin to NL?

Hello pulse,

You answred my questions but you already closed it.

Zo again some questions.

Is remotebox coming to android? so yes when so not why not?

and yeah i hope the waveform is coming becouse then you have the " perfect " controller in my eyes exept the big screen form the cdj 2000 and reverse button.

And i have heard from some stores her in the netherlands. they dont have enough to sell. so pls make sure you do this time a good job instead with the ddj sx. becouse i want  this thing before 27th of july. but if im hearing all these feedback. i am pretty sure i aint gonna make it to get one bevore 27th of july:((

gr DJ Lionbeat

DJ Lionbeat

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

There have been no announcements in relation to remotebox coming to Android at this time.

We've no control over supply and demand. Obviously, Pioneer would like to make 7 billion units and sell one to every person on the planet but tha'ts not feasible. You may want to consider reserving a unit with your retailer if you want one that badly.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Er zijn er nog maar 5 in Nederland....waarvan ik 1 v/d gelukkige ben.......de meeste retailers kregen er maar 1 en de wachttijden zijn nog bijna een maand.

EN waarschijnlijk heeft pioneer een dealtje met apple.....want ik vermoed dat remotebox niet naar android gaat komen.....

Ruben Smit 0 votes

There was no 'deal' with Apple - I don't see what Apple would get out of it - but Android is a much more difficult platform to develop for due to fragmentation. Thats not to say there will or will not be an Android app.

Gavin 0 votes