Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

[SOLVED] Xdj r1 dead on arrival

Just received my r1 one from ProSound. Everything works but the Wi-Fi. I'm not a newbie to the Wi-Fi, I own the aero before! Menus are basically the same. I Tried resetting settings, tried changing SS ID name, try turning WEP off, changed channel from auto Even upgraded the firmware to latest Still It does not broadcast anything!. I tried on my Mac, iPhone, and iPad No signal coming out of unit Can someone please restore my faith in Pioneer? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I really would like to keep it But with no Wi-Fi the iPad is useless ProSound is sold out, which means I have to wait till mid August To receive a replacement. At this point, I think I'm done with Pioneer. I don't think they tested it before they shipped it out :-( Wirelessdj

WirelessDJ

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

8 commentaires

im just as frustrated.  its got alot of other issues too, but i dont think ill even able to get an exchange/refund because software issues are not seen as faults.  this unit is far from ready out the box...

Bobgavid 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

My problem is hardware.   What issues are you experiencing?

WirelessDJ 0 votes

@WirelessDJ > When you open up your iPad or iPhone do you see the XDJ-R1 broadcasting any SSID at all?

Gavin 0 votes

@WirelessDJ > Then send it back to the retailer immediately for replacement or contact Pioneer directly using the tech support links in the right hand column >>

Gavin 0 votes

I only wish it was a more positive one... I'm sure you'll get sorted ASAP though.

Gavin 0 votes

I have the same problem :(

Dario Francisco Marijanovic 0 votes