Please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.
bug with auto relocate
Since the last update, every time i use the auto search location features, there's a window which appears with this text, therefore the location of my local drive is correct, the auto search succeed but this windows stays and i cant close it, i have to close and reopen Rekordbox :
"Set the storage location for when [Move to local storage] is selected and the tracks' original location cannot be found.
[Preferences] > [Advanced] > [Library Sync] > [Cloud Library Sync] > [Location of Files]"
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.
This is highly annoying. I would have expected this to have been picked up in the testing of this release.
Yeah this is maddening
Any update on this ? Got the same issue...
Steps I took to try to fix it (spoiler alert: didn't work)
- I'm not using cloud storage
- Went to the Library Sync preferences and saw the default location of downloaded files "PioneerDJ/Moved from Cloud" folder
- Created that folder since it didn't already exist
- Tried turning cloud storage on and off
- Considered looking into black magic but looked it up on google again instead and landed back on this thread.
Seems to be resolved with latest update 6.7.4!
- I'm not using Cloud storage
It was maybe related (?), i think, because i actived this option by mistake, then desactivated, and i noticed the bug after.
Thank you for answering.
- Seems to be resolved with latest update 6.7.4!
I hope so !!! Thank you for answering.
Have a good week guys
Indeed, seems resolved with update 6.7.4 !
Guess we can mark as resolved and close.