Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Audio recorder suggestions

Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions of what audio recorder I should use to capture my mixes.   I'm not after anything too space age as all I need is to convert the analogue signal from my mixer into digital format.   I have no need for external mics and if it wasn't for the fact it is not battery operated the Reloop Tape would be perfect.   The Zoom H1 has caught my eye as potentially something suitable but it's a subject I really have no knowledge or experience in.

Any help/advice gratefully received.

Peasey

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

What about an internal sw program like Audacity?  Free, easy to use, just need a laptop/PC.

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Unfortunately I have no line in on my laptop (MBP) and no spare USBs

Peasey 0 votes

There are literally a ton of different recorders. I have a cheap Tascam that runs on AAA batteries, records to microSD and has stereo mics (if I want to use that), but also a line-in and digital input (but you'd need a converter to run from Pioneer's digital outputs), it does a great job and fits in behind the gear no problem.

Pulse 0 votes

Olah Peasey. I agree with mates, Pulse & DJJay. I spent years recording live concerts & DJ Sets from a Festivals with a digital recorder Marantz PMD-620 (AAA Batteries & SD card too) and for a balanced price is a very professional quality. I advise you to bet on known brands, with a warranty and shop at nearby stores to personally solve the possible doubts and problems. It is always better to have someone to talk face to face.

Take Care,

Pioneer DJ Forum support

Pedro 0 votes