Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-RX as audio interface - route to channel 2

I'm using the Pioneer XDJ-RX as Ableton's audio output device (via USB).  But I can only get it to send audio to channel 1.

If I push the [MIDI] button and push the [LEFT LOAD] button, Ableton's audio is sent to channel 1.  But if I push the [RIGHT LOAD] button the audio is not routed to channel 2.

I'm missing something or can you only use the unit as an audio interface on channel 1?

Thank you

Santiago Echeverri

Commentaire officiel

If you are running Ableton Live in 64bit mode, you will only have access to one channel for output as the ASIO drivers are only 32bit. Should you run Ableton in 32bit mode, you would have access to all outputs from the RX.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Well, I just updated to firmware 2.1 but I still have the same problem.

Only channel 1 can be used for outputing audio when using the XDJ-RX as an audio interface.

Santiago Echeverri 0 votes

Thanks for the answer Pulse.

I tried the set up with Ableton in 32 bit mode and I was able to use outputs 3/4 for channel 2 of the XDJ-RX mixer.

Are there any plans for a 64 bit driver for the XDJ-RX?

Given its position in the product line-up, I wouldn't be surprised if it does not get the 64bit treatment, but we're still waiting on all other products, including the top-of-the-line mixers as well, so time will tell.

Pulse 0 votes