Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

1 month and ANY updates..

Hello, I have to say that I have a DDJ-RX and I really like it and Rekordbox as well, BUT it still has a lot of basic and important bugs no fixed.

It has been a month without any updates, we are almost in May and a lot of gigs are coming, please Pioneer... let's work!

It's not only me, a lot of people are requesting basic things like AUTO-CUE, Remain-Elapsed time view at the same time or the possibility to assign midi to this... tempo range changes and stays changed when using sync...

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/es/community/posts/205252563-Tempo-range

Pioneer we like Rekordbox, we are moving from Traktor/Serato to Rekordbox, but please, don't let us down..

Thanks

Jose MG

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Seems strange coming from Serato and Traktor yet complaining about no update in JUST one month. Do you not remember how infrequent the updates are on the previous mentioned apps?

Deejay Dave 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Deejay Dave > There is a difference Dave, Traktor/Serato are not new performance software while Rekordbox dj is new (performance mode). So all new software requires a lot of updates once is released to fix bugs and to make improvements... 

Rekordbox is an excellent software but with a long way still, a lot of things to improve etc.. so if they are new and they want to catch clients from traktor/serato they can't be 1 month without updates knowing that people are complaining about basic things, in my point of view..

Jose MG 0 votes

Serato DJ NEVER released monthly updates since day one. Traktor did not either.

Furthermore Rekordbox DJ is basically a Serato DJ clone and is following their every move to the T almost so they had a clear guide of what to/not to do.

They already got Serato's native hardware supported natively. The entire GUI look, Slicer,

DVS (even using Serato's patented timecode vinyl) and next Pulselocker. 

Lastly keep in mind there will always be people complaining about basic things in someone's point of view. Take a peek at the Serato forums and you will quickly see the same these many years later.

Deejay Dave 0 votes