Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer djm t1 doesnt work

I didnt use it about 2 years ago with traktor and now i cant use it. PLEASE HELP.

I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. I've installed last drivers (1.3) without problems, the firmware is 3.0, and i've download the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.10 (the last one).

The scratch mode doesn't work. Its disabled! . Im used the 32bits executable 

HOW CAN I PUT IT!?

When i intalled the original traktor on the CD its works, but when i upgrade to the last one, traktor doesn't recoginize the scratch mode.

HELP please.. help!

Juan Kolvert

Commentaire officiel

@Juan > Unfortunately the DJM-T1 still shows as in testing for Windows 10 support for its drivers, that's the likely reason you're unable to get it working properly. I've asked our product team for an update on driver availability.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

15 commentaires

Scratch mode doesn't work on what?  Also this sounds like a sw thing, have you tried the Native Instruments forums for help?

Jay 0 votes

Hi Jay.. no I havent try it.

Im gonna to share some screenshots. Let me one sec.

Juan Kolvert 0 votes

Hi all.

I havent problems to install drivers (1,31). No problems too to update the firmware.

I installed traktor and i get the last update (2.10) and then i saw the pioneer doesn't works. Then i read about the drivert dont suport traktor 64bits, and I run the 32bits version.

Well, here in this step, traktor detected my mixer but the scrath mode is disbled. I configured as a external mixer, and i selected 2 decks (Scratch).

Input and ouput channels was empty. I had to notices manually all of them. And the scratch mode doesnt works. At the preferences-calibrate, its show me "scratch disabled".

I uninstall all, install again the inital version on the original CD. It works. (a old very old traktor version). Well, i installed the newer again, and i had the same error.

After install and uninstall, restart, i wrote here and here is the miracle. I run traktor (th newer 2.10 version) for do the screenshots and... IT WORKS PERFECT.

I dont kwow what i do. So, for me, windows 10 and drivers for djmt1 are ok. As a appoint, i download it from here, pioneer website. If i try to install the drivers olders form the PIONEER CD original, it fails. (I try it and the i download the last one here)

Anycase, thanks to every1 and if anyone have any question, plz, contact with me. i dont mind help on anything.

Note) Im spanish, sorry for any problems with my english, its not my language.

Juan Kolvert 0 votes

@Juan > Sorry, but we don't yet have a timeline for completion of the Windows 10 verification, you can try existing drivers but they aren't guaranteed. Keep watching the News help center and if we have any updates, they'll be posted there. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votes

i am using OSX El Capitan with latest version but still doesnt work my DKM T1~

Ronnie Janday 0 votes

@Ronnie > Is it that the El Capitan drivers aren't working or Traktor is having problems with the DJM-T1?

Pulse 0 votes

DJM T1 all buttons work well with newest version Traktor beside the scratch mode. (same as Juan I think)

phono input + vinyl = ok

usb input + timecode vinyl = no response

all happened once i upgraded into new traktor and DJM driver

BTW, any email I can send with my captured photo? Thanks!

Ronnie Janday 0 votes

@Ronnie > Simply attach it to a post here by clicking on the photo icon or drag-and-drop it onto the comment field.

Pulse 0 votes

dear all, i can re-use my turntables back, but have to switch from "timecode CD" to "timecode phono" at Setting Utility every-time when i open traktor ! 

i switch it from phono>cd>phono, then the timeout setup in traltor suddenly works. :)

Ronnie Janday 0 votes

what new drivers are available ??? i can only see the old ones 

i still have the problem with djm-t1 and traktor 2 pro scratch 

it crashes after a 20-30 min with the same blue screan

with "Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal" problem.

I'm tired going back to win 8  and fix the issue and again when i install win 10 

there it is again.

This is not the first time i am complaining about this issue and still nothing from you guys ....Please  do something i love my  djm-t1 

DjIcko NW 0 votes

@DjIcko > The engineers are unable to reproduce the blue-screen issues on their test systems. We need to know if you have applied all of the available updates from Microsoft and verified that you have the latest driver for your video chipset from the manufacturer (NOT from the Windows Update).

If you have any other information, such as a dump file, which may provide more insight as to the reason behind the crash, it would be appreciated if you could post that via file-share (DO NOT copy/paste the contents of the dump file to a posting here).

Pulse 0 votes

of course i have the latest video chip i am downloading the 2.20.1 version of traktor now and i will try with that to see if any issue is fixed by native instruments. i will still use the 32 beat version of traktor and see if there is any changes

my laptop is 

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/N750JV/specifications/

and i'm using also 250 ssd hard disk as a system disk

DjIcko NW 0 votes

@DjIcko NW

Still having this problem, me to I maybe found a fix, can I help you?

Leon 0 votes