Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Does pioneer still check these forums?

This forum is turning into an abandoned wasteland! There is so many pages of span posts. Also many threads started with no response from anyone at Pioneer...

Pulse you there man????? 

DJ Chase Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

10 commentaires

I am happy to volunteer to moderate. It obvious that no one representing pioneer took an issue to the spam filling up here. I just received an email with feedback about the PioneerProDJ website and let them know that the folks here just aren't focusing the same attention to this site, as they are www.pioneerdj.com. Pulse used to be awesome on here too, much respect for him. Maybe he is on to a better place!

David Gallant 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yup pulse is awesome. I remember him from when the CDJ1000s were out as well as when my old CDJ 200s had a firmware issue. 

Pioneer is now a software company. They need more online presence than just one person (Pulse). As someone who has personally pointed out over two dozen bugs (most of them fixed), I'm very happy to volunteer my time to help moderate and provide basic tech support..

DJ Chase 0 votes

All is well guys, we have been hit with a spam issue so that has taken some time.

Jay 0 votes

I hope so, I really really really care about the two bugs I posted and want to make rekordbox my primary djing software.

geoguide 0 votes

yeah I hope pioneer comes up with something to resolve rekodbox dj issue with audio dropout , I am waiting day and nite for a solution . if only they can solve this problem, hence I would say it will the best and user friendly software for dj"s in the market today

mack macky 0 votes

btw juz to share with ya ,,, I tried rbdj on my desktop i7 4790K 4.0GZ 16GB . 1 TERA and have set to HIGH PERFORMANCE on setting . only then the RBDJ is rock stable and steady . so please don't tell this is minimum requirement for RBDJ , coz I don't think most of the laptops out there will have this kinda a spec , and if they do . I think it cost nothing less then 3k usd

mack macky 0 votes

No, that's not the minimum system requirements for rekordbox. And let's consider this topic "medium rare."

Pulse -1 votes