Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

HDJ C70 Headband Replacement [BRAZIL]

Good afternoon!

My name is Vinny. I'm dj professional and acquired a model Heaphone HDJ C70 about 10 months and so far I am satisfied with the product . However, the bow broke in my last presentation (even before it started) and I had to play with borrowed phone. How do I reset this piece? I've contacted all Pionner channels in Brazil but none was willing to help claiming that this product is only sold overseas. I thank the attention and await return as soon as possible because depending on the phone to work. I have a very tight schedule and I can not afford to buy a new phone at the time.

Vinicius Lira Coradello

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

I 'm not trying to activate the warranty. I expect you to help me with some solution to the problem , such as being able to buy the broken part that does not exist in Brazil . Pioneer has launched an expensive product , low durability and does not support with spare parts. I'm months trying to solve the problem and always refer me to some other department. I am very disappointed . :(

Vinicius Lira Coradello 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Sorry Vinny, but you can't buy a new band for the headphones.  The unit is still under warranty and should be completely replaced.  Please email customer support.

Mark Gallo 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien