Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Problem with firmware update and Headphones CUE in DDJ RB

I've bougth the new DDJ-RB and I'm having a couple of problems.

The first one is that Rekordbox ask me to update the firmware. I download it and the install program got stucked in the 0% without update my controller.

The second one is that I can't hear the headphones CUE. I mean, I can hear the master output in my headphones but I can't hear just a single channel.

Anyone knows something about that?

Thanks you so much in advance.

Jose Luis HS Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

11 commentaires

I have the same problem with headphones , but to update , when you have 0% status , unplug RB press shift and master hold them and connect usb :)

Tomasz Pękul 1 vote
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi Tomasz,

thanks you so much. I finally solved the update problem. Still have the same with headphones. I hope they help us fixing it.

Thanks you so much again. :)

Jose Luis HS 0 votes

Hey, I managed to solve the problem.

In Settings -> Audio Menu -> Audio Option

I use to have Windows Audio/ Line (PIONEER DJ DDJ-RB) selected. But you have to choice ASIO/ ASIO DDJ-RB

I hope you can solve it too :)

Jose Luis HS 0 votes

it said error when i choose it ,how can i fix it. Thank you

Aatomm Napat 0 votes

Hi Napat, I have had the same problem a few days ago... it gave me error when I choosed ASIO DDJ-RB, but I don't know how to fix it. But yesterday, it give me no problem to choose it and I did nothing special, just connect my controller and then open Rekordbox...

Jose Luis HS 0 votes

Hi Jose! that sound good and congrat to you but i still have the same problem . I don't know how to fix just only wait admin to solve my problem...

Aatomm Napat 0 votes

You are welcome :) I will try this evening to see if I can do it. Anyways.. we have to wait for an admin to solve it.

Jose Luis HS 0 votes

@Aatomm > You can expect a reply from Pulse in your other thread.  Please be patient as this is a holiday weekend and he may be away from work.

Mark Gallo 0 votes