Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

10 abonnés S’abonner

Column sorting general setting

I have many playlists and i want to sort the columns the same way on all lists. dated added, artist, Name, Time, Comments etc. Do I really have to do this individually on every playlist? Or can i setup one playlist and apply this setting to all playlists?

Tommy Scott Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Sorry, still not available, but on the list.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

11 commentaires

Hi mate,

What gear are you using?

I have 2000's, and also a XDJ RX, you can sort entire playlists live on the go from these two pieces of gear, (and others)...

So i often create playlists on Rekordbox, then when i'm playing in a club, i can enter a playlist >menu>sort by> (then you get a range of options to select from. And you can add/remove these sorting categories from within rekordbox).

Hope that helps, if not, let's discuss...

Marxman (AUS) 1 vote

Hi Steve

Sorry that was not the answer i was looking for. I know all that. When I make playlists in the Rekordbox software i want to make the sorting categories the same on all playlists.

My problem is that i have to go through every single playlist and customize the sorting categories on each indvidual track. I want to do it for all playlists at the same time as i want the same sorting categories on all tracks.

It´s a lot of work to do it for every single playlist when you have 50 of them and you just want them all to look the same.

I do my playlists in Rekordbox, but i also like to use my laptop to choose my tracks from when i performe (larger display etc.)

I always work withs cdj´s 2000/Nxs

Tommy Scott 3 votes

Sorry, just so I'm clear, are you looking for that column display setting on the player or within rekordbox?

Pulse 0 votes

Within rekordbox when i sort my playlists i would like all playlist to have the same column setup

Tommy Scott 0 votes

Any answer on this?  I am sure that the question was asking to have the same column order/arrangement among different playlists in Rekordbox, not on a CDJ, etc.  I would also love to hear this answer.

Kyle Douglas 0 votes

Please get this fix done! I want to be able to organize columns in Collection view and have that as the default to playlists created from there on. I'm not sure why that couldn't be the case from the get go. Allow manipulation of columns within the playlist, though I don't ever see myself changing it from the Collection view I customize.

Also I just discovered Rekordbox is not reading USB 3.1 (SanDisk 64GB Extreme Go 3.1 SDCZ800-064G); I think, I'm not sure. Within Rekordbox, I can see the drive under Explorer though not under Devices. I've had some odd luck with USBs interacting with Rekordbox.

Thanks, loyal user who has been hilariously laughing at Denon.

Sami Thompson 0 votes

Has this been fixed/added yet??? Could really do with not having to go into ALL my playlists to add the 'comments' coloumn/field :/

Cheers

Steve 0 votes

hey steve - check this one out... 

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/203555663--Solved-Help-Set-default-column-view-

basically, all regular playlists will look the same, all intelligent playlists look the same and the collection looks like itself - meaning if you move or add a column in and playlist or intelligent playlist it will change in all the other ones so you only have to set up 3! i just tried it and it works... hope that helps! 3 is not bad.... i dont think personally

D R 0 votes

Please add this feature.  A global setting for columns in the library is essential.  Just like controlling the "view" for export mode, performance mode, and library organization need a way to organize all the playlist with one setting to read left to right in preferred order.  Thanks! 

Heather Femia 0 votes