Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-1000 BPM sort feature question

When my friends select to sort by BPM they are given the option of + or - up to i believe 6 percent variance in BPM, however when I sort  by BPM (menu, sort, bpm) it does not give me that option, it just sorts everything by BPM. How do I enable this feature my friends have?

Leo

Commentaire officiel

@Leo > When you are at the top level, you can select BPM and then have the ability to select a +/- range, and from there you can use the menu button to apply a sort.

The XDJ itself can't apply multiple sort criteria when in any of the major categories; you can only apply one sort option.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Are you running the latest firmware on your XDJ and do you have the BPM sort option enabled on the USB device?

Pulse 0 votes

I enable the BPM sort feature for my USB device in rekordbox. I am using the 1.03 firmware, but the change logs for 1.04 and 1.05 do not add this feature as far as I know. I believe the issue is that i was trying to sort by bpm in a playlist and also in the folder view, which does not work. I really want to be be able to be able to sort by multiple categories simultaneously in folder mode, playlist etc, sort should always work. Currently it only works in the default "browse" option. This is not a hardware issue as it can all be pre-cached on the computer ahead of time.

Leo 0 votes

Pulse is is possible to change the order of the sort? For instance, if I sort by date added it always displays the oldest first. I would like to change that to the newest first. 

Tommymusto 0 votes

On the XDJ itself? No, there's no reverse. If you wanted, you could sort a playlist by reverse date within rekordbox, then renumber the playlist order to match that sort, then export it and when that playlist is loaded, the default view would technically be by date - newest first.

Pulse 0 votes