Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

NXS2 Firmware Update Available

Now available for download. Just making those of you aware who tend to forget to check the support pages.

lostnthesound

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

15 commentaires

Excellent! I'm hoping other users chime in as well with their experiences so we can keep everything (positive and negative) within a single thread. :-)

lostnthesound 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yeah sure would be great! I have to say the Sound Colour FX fix is great. So finally the effects work like as i know it from Pioneer.  Sounding very good better now than on the DJM900NXS imho. That was not the case before the update.

DJ EinZwei 0 votes

I would not say the Filter is perfect even after update. If you change the parameter more to right and turn filter to right it makes still this cracklin/clicking sound

Heres video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ttp9WLVYk&feature=youtu.be

A
gain to the left its 100% fine. And this happens on all 4 channels. Also you can hear that in the mix if you move filter slowly

Sami Haapamäki 2 votes

No issue with mine after updating, and if I'm honest I don't recall having an issue with this before updating either.

Shªun_N 0 votes

Could you try to re create that what i did? use noise effect and record it with roll and put it to some channel then use filter top of that. Its best way to hear that clicki sound clearly. Just trying to find is it hardware issue or just bug. Why i think its not hardware issue, because its on every channel like that also its only to the right and every other sound color effects works fine its only that filter..

Sami Haapamäki 0 votes

Yep - I can confirm I replicated what you have in your video.

Shªun_N 2 votes

So it has to be hardware problem then???

Sami Haapamäki 0 votes

@Sami > I've created a support ticket for this issue and will report back with any updates.  Thank you.

Mark Gallo 1 vote

I've heard back from the engineers with this official statement:

"We are working on the investigation if we can make some improvements, but we may not make further improvement due to technical limitations."

Pulse 0 votes

One will hope its not a hardware limitation. Fingers crossed. Please update us about any further developments. Thanks!

DJ EinZwei 0 votes

If I hear anything, it will be posted here as this topic is linked to the ticket I have with support. And since you've posted here, you're automatically subscribed and will get an email with any new posts!

Pulse 0 votes

That was what I meant with saying "keep us updated" ;-) no need to write every single one a mail. Anyway thanks for confirmation and raising a support ticket!

DJ EinZwei 0 votes