Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

NXS1 vs NXS2

Whats up everyone. New to the forum, but the to Pioneer gear or the music scene. I wanted to see what peoples opinions are on the NXS 1 vs NXS 2 line for CDJ and DJM now that the gear has been released for some time and people have had a chance to try out the new NXS2 line.

I currently have a DJM 900 NXS, 2 Turntables and running Traktor Scratch Pro. Reason for the upgrade is that I want to be computer/laptop free when spinning. Long story short, I recently ran into issues trying to get Traktor to play nice with my DJM and at the end of the day, I just want my setup to work when I need it to, instead of me trying to figure out drivers/routing setup for timecode and such.

Anyways, now that the price has dropped on the NXS1 CDJ, its definitely more appealing since I already have the 900 NXS but would it be worth the extra money for the NXS 2 line (be it full CDJ and DJM or just CDJ)? Let me know what you think.

Chenyu Fan

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Depends on how much the Nexus 2's new features will mean to you. 
Maybe get 2 CDJ2000NXS2's for now and then upgrade to the DJM900NXS2 at a later stage?

Armand 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I have both CDJ 2000s / DJM 800 and Now DJM 900 NXS2 and CDJ 2000 NXS2

I can say that i would never jump on NXS1 as they dont offer to much of and upgrade. NXS2 however are different ballgame!

Martin db 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien