Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox Video

Hi, first sorry on my English. I have few questions with your new video plugin.
Does DDJ RX is compatibile with new rekordbox video plugin? Is it possible to play MP4 music videos in HD resolution and does it automaticly sync video with audio FX everything in real time? Is it possible to connect and see videos multiple screens in the club? Is this something like Serato DJ+Serato Video?

I hope you will understand my questions :) I work VDJing with Serato but I will like to try something new if is possible.

Thank you and regards

Alen Novosel

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Hello Alen,

Yes, DDJ-RX and mp4 files are compatible with rekordbox video.

Please visit the rekordbox pages below before purchasing rekrodbox video.

https://rekordbox.com/en/products/rekordboxvideo/function.php

https://rekordbox.com/en/support/system.php#video

https://rekordbox.com/en/support/faq.php?c=952

Supported file formats are as follows:

・Video
 Extension: avi, mpg, mp4, m4v, mov
 ・Video format
  Codec: h.264, mpeg-4, mpeg-2
  Resolution: up to 1920 x 1080
 ・Audio format
  LPCM (aiff), aac, mp3

・Image
 Jpeg, png, gif

Note: Some contents may not be reproduced or on certain OS.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yes it will work with the DDJ-RX

Yes to MP4 and syncing with a track on the other deck

What do you mean by "see multiple screens"?

Yes it is similar in that it is a video plus pack for Rekordbox like Serato Video is for Serato DJ.

Jay 0 votes

plz rekordbox should put a second screen video window expansion button...

so far i am in love with the software

dj sliim 0 votes

If you double-click the video window, it will go to full-screen mode.

Pulse 0 votes
hi, in July I bought the DDJ 800 controller and I was evaluating to buy the video package because I like to mix video, I'm now using the trial period and I'm noticing that the rekordbox doesn't handle video files at best ... they are very jerky and when on another deck you insert another video track you notice a strong slowdown of the video being played ... my computer is recent and has an eighth generation i7 processor, a video card of 8g of ram and 16gb of ram ddr4 ... but I think the problem is rekordbox that doesn't process the videos well, I tried the virtualdj and it works very well with the videos ... instead I think the rekordbox needs a modification

Francesco De Rosa 0 votes
hi, in July I bought the DDJ 800 controller and I was evaluating to buy the video package because I like to mix video, I'm now using the trial period and I'm noticing that the rekordbox doesn't handle video files at best ... they are very jerky and when on another deck you insert another video track you notice a strong slowdown of the video being played ... my computer is recent and has an eighth generation i7 processor, a video card of 8g of ram and 16gb of ram ddr4 ... but I think the problem is rekordbox that doesn't process the videos well, I tried the virtualdj and it works very well with the videos ... instead I think the rekordbox needs a modification

Francesco De Rosa 0 votes