Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-RZX Related Tracks

Is it right that only the Related Track Window in the Browser on the Pc appears?

U cant see the related Tracks at the Screen of the DDJ?

I think thats not the Way it should work.

We want them on the DDJ cause thats why we bought this Unit.

Dirk Siepert Répondu

Commentaire officiel

You are right. You can not see any related tracks on the DDJ-RZX screen. DDJ-RZX can only scroll the related tracks on rekordbox window. [SHIFT]+[TAG TRACK]

Kanta
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

7 commentaires

Is there any Chance to Change it with an Update?

Because the Advertising says. U have no Need to Look on your PC again , you only Need it as a Storage.

Dirk Siepert 1 vote

I have the same problem, cannot see the track list on one of the outer screens of the DDJ RZX

Georg Ziegler 1 vote

There will be changes made as the product teams are able to introduce the features requested by users, so we are passing along your suggestions and hope to see updates soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse 0 votes

I sat for a hour pressing every freaking bottom on the RZX  just so you can tell me it dont show track listing? Wasn't that the reason the screens were invented in the first place back when they made the first cdj? 

Ludrcris Romperadio 1 vote

Thats what i am talking about.

The Advertising says: You Need you Pc only as a Storage.

But in reality there some Features that are not useable on the DDj Screens.

It is a realy bad choice that Pioneer did not made this Feature avaible from the Start.

I realy hope that they will update the Firmware and give us this Feature on the Screen.

Its the same Thing that u are not able to preview the Waveform on the DDJ that should be fixed.

People buy this Controller becuase they dont want to watch every 2 Minutes on the PC Screen.

Pioneer has to make all Features avaible on the DDJ Screens to stay in Touch with their Advertising.

I really thought i could dismount my Screen on the Wall, but i want to see the Waveform of the Tracks because i dont Play with Playlists. With the Waveform preview u can see if the next Track u had in Mind will fit perfectly.

Dirk Siepert 1 vote

There will be changes made as the product teams are able to introduce the features requested by users, so we are passing along your suggestions and hope to see updates soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse 0 votes