Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

RMX 1000 Help with Levels and Harsh effects

Hi All,

Just purchased an RMX 1000, once i got it out the box i really liked how it was design and the layout, its actually perfect as far as look and feels goes but im having a few issues im hoping you can help.

Background

I bought this manly so I can try and dial down the effects or the harsh sound pioneer mixers like echo etc to certain frequencies. The clubs i play in still only have the 900 nexus usually so i thought i can buy this until the nexus 2 becomes a standard.

Problem 1 Setup

Im not sure how i can be getting this wrong but, i plug into the sends and returns on the 900, but i have to have the effect turned on and at 50%, 0% gives me no volume is this correct? I dont want thee to be massive differences in volume when i change over from the previous DJ so what levels am i supposed to have the RMX input output on so the volume doesn't change?

Problem 2 BMP Detection

I was surprised an expensive piece of kit like this doesnt link with the beatgrid of pioneers equipment, I never even thought to check before i bought it, imagined it would of been a given but my bad... Anyway I did a very quick test last night and it seems the BMP matched my song exactly but the echo was still out, is there a way to quantize the effects if i time it wrong in a live situation?

Problem 3

This is the most important part, harsh sounding effects, we all know pioneer love to make harsh effects it why many people choose them, but I can barley hear the track behind some of these, is there a way to turn the volume down on some of the effects like noise ect, or how does the wet / dry work if i just want to play a small amount of the effect compared to original song, I can see theres volume for the samples but dont understand how to do it with the effect

Thanks for any help

Scott Rotton

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.