Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Delete a sample on Toraiz SP 16?

Pretty simple question...how do you delete a saved sample on the Toraiz SP 16?  I know there is the method of connecting it to your USB input and putting the unit into harddrive mode & deleting it that way, but there has to be a way to delete samples without hooking it up to your computer...right?

brian wheeler

Commentaire officiel

currently the only way to delete a sample is thru USB connection. I will pass along your request to the production team. 

Thanks

D.j. Creme
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Also it would be better if we would not have to hit ok over and over again when scrolling down searching for a samples and it says unsupported files,maybe tell us and continue without having to hit anything,thanks

Jova 0 votes

I just performed a couple of test runs with recording samples through the input jack. I went to delete the test runs, and realized that there was no way to delete them from the Saved folder. Then I found this forum entry. So I tried to connect my MacAir to the Toraiz via USB cable, and that is not working for me.

Definitely frustrated. An option to delete samples from the hard drive is a must. What are the chances of getting this onto the next firmware update? (BTW, I'm on 1.2 now)

Thomas Chang 0 votes