Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Toraiz & Rekordbox

This unit would be the best sampler in the world hands down if only you could sample tracks directly from rekordbox without having to go back and forth with the usb stick or pluging it into the computer,just on your playlist on rekordbox grab a track that you want to sample, sample it and save to toraiz or toraiz usb stick already inserted and your good to go.But that would require a whole new different unit i guess.

Jova

Commentaire officiel

this is a great suggestion. I will forward to the production team.

Thanks for the feedback.

D.j. Creme
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

yes agree. i am hoping this can be implemented not just sampling but playing, manipulating rekordbox tracks very similar to the Denon MCX 8000 which streams files out of USB drive

TCO TCO (Cosmic Order) 0 votes

Yea,that would be super kool too,lets see what happens as it still is a fresh unit and there are a lot that can be done,the hardware aint gonna change but there is a lot they can do on the firmware.

Jova 0 votes

If PIO can make projects like playlists (containing all the samples) it should be quite doable I guess. Even if it only can be written to the main Memory it should be fine as long as you can Move the projects to an USB stick from the Toraiz.

Suits on Sneakers 0 votes

Great idea to have Rekordbox involved.

Wouldn't it be possible to use Rekordbox for storing, managing TORAIZ projects as a whole? Like Traktor does with Remix Deck files. That would be on my wish list....

Zig-Zag 0 votes