Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox - Saving recorded mixes.

Hi, this is more of a suggestion rather than a question.

I'm loving the new pop up, after having recorded a mix being able to name and title the track as opposed to hunting unnamed tracks down in the recorded section to sort it all out.

What I think there should be on this pop up though is an option to discard the recorded file.
The amount of times I've done a few seconds or minutes, had to stop the recording and then have no choice but to save it. This then means later on I have go through and delete dozens of unwanted recordings.

This may not be an issue for many people but to have this option to not save would be quite handy I think!

Many thanks!

Timbo T

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

I agree with you! Think there should be more options when I end the recording. :)

Tomas Kassir 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

hey there! i'm facing a problem in rekordbox dj at the time of activation.. the error is showing that no response from the license server. please make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.. can you solve this???

DJ MR Step King 0 votes

Yep i like that idea   So many times I start a recording and have to abandon it for some reason.   Great if we could delete the recording straight away.

Philip Whittingham 0 votes

@DJ MR Step King > Sorry, but your issue does not pertain to the issue of the original poster.  Please search for threads that may be referencing the issues you're having and, if you can not find any, create your own thread.  Thank you.

Mark Gallo 0 votes

Thank you pioneer for this feature that is now included on the latest version! A bit of a wait but we'll worth it and glad to know what is written on here really gets taken into consideration! I'm definitely taking credit for that one =)

Timbo T 0 votes