Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Unexpected Application Error - connecting my DDJ.

Hi there,

I have recently purchased a DDJ-RB.

After install Rekordbox to version 4.2.1. When i open it without the DDJ connected it is fine but as soon as i plug in the DDJ, Rekordbox crashes instantly with an 'Unexpected Application Error'. I have updated my display adaptor as suggested. 

I have restarted the computer numerous times, plugged the DDJ in different USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled Rekordbox but still the same problem. whether i plug the DDJ in first then open Rekordbox or vice versa the application quits with the same message...'Unexpected Application Error'

Just to confirm, i have a 64-bit pc with 12gb of RAM running Windows 10. But cannot use the DDJ-RX or Rekordbox together without the program crashing instantly with the 'Unexpected Application Error' message.

Please can you advise me on how to resolve this. 

See this link for the crash log. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9048951/b2903258-e707-4892-b0aa-6446c8b02f82_4.2.1.0030.dmp

Thank you. 

woontienwei Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

11 commentaires

Close Rekordbox and power off the controller.

Power on controller.
Start Rekordbox.
If no audio, select Line audio for DDJ-RB, then once it has initialized, select ASIO audio.

Daniel 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello Daniel, 

It is not I don't have audio - It crashes when I connect to the DDJ-RB. Even if I follow your instruction. It doesn't work too. It still crash. 

Best
Tien 
woontienwei 0 votes
Hey , did you get solve the problem? The same happens to me.
Antoniorodriguezgarfia 0 votes

Hey I'm having the same problem, what was you solution woontienwei?

Akshithc 0 votes

There are solutions of this issue.
- Update Windows OS
- Update Graphic driver
- Uninstall and reinstall the ASIO driver without connecting DDJ.

Tom 0 votes

Hi again, 

I've tried both of the comments listed above but it still says Unexpected Application Error every time i plug in the DDJ RB. I actually have a few gigs coming up and my old controller broke and so I really need this to work fast. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Akshithc 0 votes

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have Windows 10, Intel processor Core i5, 8GB of ram, still have 112GB space left, Speakers are realtek high-def audio (computer's speakers), usb 3.0, usb cable connects to controller. I believe all of that follows the guidelines. Also my computer is ASUS TP500L.

Akshithc 0 votes