Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SX2 Cue Pad light, one always on!

Hey,

I've had my DDJ-SX2 for under a year now, awesome bit of kit, but recently it's gone mad, lighting up whatever it feels like on the right hand deck pads. For example, after power up, it does it's groovy light sequence then, boom, it'll have number six pad on the right always lit as blue. Take out the usb, goes blank, plug it back in, goes blue. Here's a pic at this link...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3115197/DDJ.jpg

I've re-flashed the 1.06 firmware, changed the usb cable, even plugged it into a different Mac... same thing. Any clues as to a fix or will I have to return it to the vendor for a replacement?

Cheers

Toby Riding Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

*taps mic* Hello? Is this thing on? It's been a week guys!! Help a user of your products out huh‽!

Toby Riding 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi did you ever get this sorted? Did the issue get worse? I have this happening on mine and I'm desperate to find out the problem.

Chris Longman 0 votes

Hi,

Yes I did. It needed a warranty repair on the right hand side board.

Toby Riding 0 votes

Oh crap did they say what caused it? I take it your lights are not going crazy anymore now?

Chris Longman 0 votes

Just a dodgy board. It happens... although mostly on the right hand side logic board, make of that what you will. If you are in the UK then use Cosmic Electronics, authorised Pioneer repair place, utterly superb service from start to finish. Very happy with them.

Toby Riding 0 votes