Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Problem sampler

Hi, where the sample can not find them!
I upgraded the software but not the firmware will be the problem?
I activated the license but no I have only the 4 on default.
It is included or do I have to buy separately?

mark Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@mark > As @roBRoy says, if you have the DJ plus-pack installed (allowing you to use rekordbox with a controller and DJ from the software), in PERFORMANCE mode, you can click the SAMPLER button at the top of the screen to open the sampler pane.

If you would like additional samples, there is also a free plus-pack available for download within rekordbox:

1. Open rekordbox
2. [File]>[Import]>[Download Sampler Plus Pack]
3. Save a file: “SAMPLE_PACK.app” into your Computer.
4. [File]>[Import]>[Import Sampler Plus Pack]
5. Select “SAMPLE_PACK.app”
Then, the sampler plus pack can be automatically imported, analyzed and shown in the Sampler category of the tree view.  

As @Jay says, you can also create your own or load entire songs into the sampler slots.
Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

You can create your own samples from existing tracks or buy samples or edit samples yourself.  Rekordbox DJ doesn't come loaded with samples, just the 4 sound samples.  Also the sample banks will hold complete songs or even long mixes you have made so you have a lot of options..

Jay 0 votes

then Pioneer provides no sampler into the software??

mark 0 votes

not by the device self.
Serato DJ brings up the SP6 Sampler, with Pioneer Rekordbox you need to purchase the DJ-Plus pack separatly.

So Pioneer Controlers are not equal a Akai MPC ore such of that kind.
If you need Samples, give google a try ore make it your own.

roBRoy 0 votes

nothing I'm going crazy!! o.0

then I have the regular license of rekordbok dj, the problem is that when I open it and go to the left where there are all the different folders when I select SAMPLER inside his folder I find: all samplers / capture then OSC SAPLER: onescot presets and there are inside ''siren horn noise sinewave'' stop!

I thought to find the sample with the update I've done both firmware and software but instead nothing. use a Mac.. my question and simple :

I know that I can download them from the internet but I would also use those already inside.. but I can not find them! ( JAY says that there are no sample inside, pulse says yes.. guys make yourself agree plese! :) )

thank you help meee!

mark 0 votes

@mark > @Jay wasn't aware of the downloadable samples, and with fair excuse, they're not exactly apparent for most users to find easily

See the photos below:

Pulse 0 votes

nothing I have always the same 4.. noise,siren horn sineware!

where the hell I can find the others?!?

I'm really irritating.. traktor lifetime!!

mark 0 votes

Did you follow my instructions below the original post to download, and import, the sample pack?

Pulse 0 votes

trying to give me the specific download link please..

so I already tried :

1.Open rekordbox
2. [File]>[Import]>[Download Sampler Plus Pack]
3. Save a file: “SAMPLE_PACK.app” into your Computer.
4. [File]>[Import]>[Import Sampler Plus Pack]
5. Select “SAMPLE_PACK.app”
Then, the sampler plus pack can be automatically imported, analyzed and shown in the Sampler category of the tree view.  

mark 0 votes