Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Recording DJM850

Hi, 

I am trying to record a mix from my DJM850 mixer. I have never done this before so would like to know what cables / Software it would require. I have seen a lot about Pioneer management software but cant seem to find it online. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arthur Valentine

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Use the "Rec Out" output on the mixer with, for example, a RCA to 3,5 mm phono cable to your "Line In" on your computer and capture the sound with your favorite audio program.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Easier to have a USB cable and record in rekordbox!

Shªun_N 0 votes

I have tried both the above methods and they dont work! 

Firstly using a recording software such as  Audacity or Record pad only uses the Mic of your laptop/PC to record the sound, so you get ALL background noise as well as the music and secondly the DJM 850 is not Rekordbox compatible in such a way that you get perfect playback. Have plugged the USB directly from the top of the mixer into the usb port of the laptop, Rekordbox recognises the connection and allows you to record, but when you play it back you get some horrible noises imbedded into the sound.

Im begining to think that recording mixes from this mixer is impossible!!

any help appreciated

Stephen Chapman 0 votes

I did a quick Google search and found this YouTube video with some tips on how to setup your mixer to record in Audacity.  He is using Serato hardware and software for playback but that won't change the steps to follow regarding the recording process.  

Please be sure to have the latest DJM-850 drivers installed on your computer. 

Mark Gallo 0 votes