Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

ddj rb and rekordbox dj

just got my ddj rb and rekord box DJ. when i'm playing back through my laptop speakers i'm getting an intermittent crackling sound? Any ideas what is causing this? I haven't yet tried playing out through my main PA system.

samuel english Répondu

Commentaire officiel

It's using your internal audio interface, which is probably not very good. Try going into the settings and increasing the buffer size.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

It looks like when you are using the splitted audio output (ddj rb + system audio output) sound is lagging. I have the same problem when I'm using my audio interface for the master output and the ddj rb as headphones output 

Nikita 0 votes

Exactly; it's probably due to a lower quality audio interface incapable of handing the audio stream the same way the higher quality Pioneer DJ product does. Consider connecting your PA through the controller rather than involving your computer.

Pulse 0 votes

does this mean upgrading sound card would help with this guys issue i have same issue

Mark Aldous 0 votes

It's a good practice to always connect your PA system directly to your controller as opposed to routing the audio through your computer.

Mark Gallo 0 votes