Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-RX full screen feature

Hi,

On XDJ-RX, it would be great to be able to switch only one single deck to full screen mode and show just one decks info on the entire screen. This would give bigger and better view over the entire waveform.

This could easily be toggled by any key combination with the "load left, load right" buttons. As a software programmer myself, I believe this feature would also not be a CPU intensive action.

Timur Sungur Répondu

Commentaire officiel

It may not be CPU-intensive, but it would require new GUI design and, as you mention, a key combination which doesn't exist on the unit as it is. While this is a great idea for a future model, I don't think it would be good to shoe-horn it into the existing RX.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

i really hope pioneer keep the stacked waveform design, it is great for seeing the breakdowns, intros and outs of tracks...

Marxman (AUS) 0 votes

Why would u only want to see 1 waveform ?

Paul Middleton 0 votes

I don't want see only one "active" waveform, i could use a bigger "full song" waveform to locate drops and sound changes visually more easy. If only one song can be shown on the entire screen also a full waveform, instead of half wave, could be shown. Sometimes when you play freestyle and you are not familiar with the current song it would be helpful. 

Timur Sungur 0 votes

If you were to store memory points on the waveform for those drops and sound changes, it would be easier to locate them on the overview waveform.

As previously noted, there are not plans to change the RX UI at this point.

Pulse 0 votes