Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DJM 900 NXS2 64bit driver

I am confused quite a bit here.

Pioneer's driver download page for various devices mentions that some 64 drivers were released recently and that others have already had 64bit support. DJM900 NXS2 was listed in the latter group but the Windows 10 driver shown there is still the one released in January 2016 that was allegedly 32bit (according to Pulse and numerous posts by people having problems to get sound on their PC).

I've tried installing it regardless and, well, software I hoped would work (B.U.T.T) still doesn't get anything from the mixer via USB. The mixer shows on the list of available devices but there's no sound. In fact, since I bought the mixer last February, the only program that manages to get any kind of sound from the mixer via USB is Reaper.

Is this still not a real 64bit driver and is instead just 'support for 64bit' or am I doing something wrong?

I've also tried with BETA driver posted by Pulse but no luck with it either. I should mention that ASIO panel shows beta driver released in July 2016 as version 0.9.1 while the one on Pioneer download page that says driver is from January 2016 shows version 1.000

So something is not right here. Did anyone else manage to get things working with new driver or can someone confirm this is a real 64bit driver?

Darko Ilic

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

14 commentaires

I have had same problem .Still not resolved .

John Arrowsmith 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I have had same problem .Still not resolved .

John Arrowsmith 0 votes

I f i would of known this before i bought , I would never have upgraded .This never gets mentioned when you buy .All my programs are 64 bit , If you cant get the 32 version you have wasted money on the programs .

John Arrowsmith 0 votes

I'm having the same problem mate your not doing Anything wrong iv spent hours messing around with it. It's the driver that's not running for 64bit will just have to wait but how long I don't know then we will be able to sent and receive signal like we could on the old 900

dan Stanley 0 votes

I got someone from Pioneer car stereos to pass query to DJ team so maybe there will be an update shortly.

I am hoping someone made a mistake and forgot to upload the driver to the server but what is really worrying me is that I didn't have any luck with 64bit BETA drivers either, so there might be something wrong after all.

Darko Ilic 0 votes

Unfortunately still no news and it's pretty clear Pioneer's representatives don't even bother reading this.

Which is sad. Not new, just sad.

It's even sadder there's no feedback from the Pioneer support either. What a garbage attitude.

Darko Ilic 0 votes

And of course no assistance on forums and no reply on support mail.

Rubbish. Really.

Darko Ilic 0 votes

Its a user forum no official support forum. If u have urgent issues, reach out to your local Pioneer technical support.

Chris Leipold 0 votes

PLEASE TAKE DRIVER FROM LATEST REKORDBOX RELEASE !!! ONLY PROPER 64bit DRIVER !!! THANKS !!!

Chris Leipold 0 votes

I have updated firmware on both djm900 nexus 2 and nexus2 decks , 64bit does not communicate with Traktor 64 bit version you have to use 32bit version , So whoever said this works it does not !!!! back to square one again since last feb when i first purchased this piece of crap WHATS THE POINT OF BRING MIXER OUT WITHOUT THE CORRECT DRIVERS !!!! 

John Arrowsmith 0 votes

Dude I am using Traktor 2.11 64Bit with the mixer without any problems. I can make you a video. It might not work for you but for others it do! BTW why can't u just use the 32bit version ? No real big difference between both of em. Really really small performance increases thats all!

Btw legit Traktor license ?

Chris Leipold 1 vote

Hi Chris thanks for getting back , I have downloaded latest one i am using Windows 8 also , Yes if you can do video that would help please . Yes its legit my wife bought it while back for both decks traktor scratch .

John Arrowsmith 0 votes

Well no, it does not work for other 32bit programs. It might work with Traktor but I can't get the any sound recognized by anything except Rekordbox and Reaper - which always did because they are 32bit.

Darko Ilic 0 votes