Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ SX2 Issue. Play button will not illuminate.

I just received my SX2 yesterday. everything worked fine. but ;ater in the night my play button lights are no longer illuminated. even when i restart and it does it's light show they do not illuminate. however. it is intermittent. for instance some times i'll power it on and the right side button will light up and work fine for a few minutes up to an hour and then shut off. not sure what the issue is. would be great if there was a way to Factory Reset and see if the problem persists.

Geno LeSage Répondu

Commentaire officiel

I'm sorry to hear of the fault, but unfortunately if it's out of warranty, your options are to pay for Pioneer DJ to service it or to purchase the necessary parts yourself. Nobody here is authorized to provide the instructions to disassemble or repair your SX2, but if you contact our technical support team they can assist you in sourcing / ordering the part.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

11 commentaires

Sorry for the delayed response.  Have you got this sorted?

Mark Gallo 0 votes

Damn, this just happened to me too. My left Play/Pause button does not light up. Everything else is lit up.

Travis Tagami 0 votes

Has anyone found a solution to this, same for me. All lights work, tried two different laptops and still does it. Has to be hardware. The light itself? Right Side.

Rob Williams 0 votes

It's definitely a hardware problem. Pretty disappointing from a brand like Pioneer.

Travis Tagami 0 votes

Hey guys, this was months ago, but yeah it was a hardware issue. They sent me a new one and I sent the old one back.

Geno LeSage 0 votes

Thanks, Geno. I'll get in contact with Pioneer.

Travis Tagami 0 votes

I believe my unit is out of warranty.  With that said, I found a PLAY/SYNC button from a website.  I am hoping Pioneer sees this message to let me know if possible, if it's the actual button itself or is it beyond that (i.e., control board, led board, etc.) besides just the button.  Hate to buy a button, install and doesn't fix it.  I could easily send to repair, but would like to try this simple method if at all possible.

Rob Williams 0 votes

Thanks Geno and Travis for the quick replies too.

Rob Williams 0 votes

$236 for a Control PCB (assy B) where the LED is on it.  Just the board.  A bit pricey for replacing an LED.

Rob Williams 0 votes