Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

[Solved] DDJ-RB: Error while opening "DDJ-RB ASIO"

Since the latest driver update (1.100) I have been having problems my controller to work. I have narrowed it down to the fact that the driver cannot start because "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

I have been able to fix this issue temporarily by booting into Disable Driver Signing mode, but it's been a pain to have to boot into that mode every time I want to DJ. 

I have tested this on my mom's PC (which uses Windows 7 instead of Windows 10) and the driver works just fine, no Code 52 driver signature errors or anything.

I have tried reinstalling the driver multiple times, reinstalling rekordbox multiple times, and renaming the rekordbox3.settings file and nothing seems to fix this issue other than disabling driver signing. All of the latest Windows updates for my PC are installed as well.

Is there currently some kind of compatibility issue with the DDJ-RB driver and Windows 10 or is my computer just not working somehow?

Andrew Quan Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

Hello Pikawubz,

Will you please follow the steps below to perform Windows Update to the latest? 

[Steps]

1. Disconect the DDJ-RB from your computer.

2. Uninstall the driver of DDJ-RB.

3. Perform Windows Update to the latest version. 

4. Install the driver of DDJ-RB.

5. Connect the DDJ-RB to your computer.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the change of the company name from Pioneer to Pioneer DJ. This is why the digital signature verification has not been correctly processed.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I fixed the issue, I realized I made the stupid mistake of uninstalling the drivers WHILE the DDJ-RB was connected through the Device Manager instead of uninstallinng the drivers through the normal Programs and Features uninstallation window. Thanks for the help!

Andrew Quan 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien