Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK1

Good evening. I apologize in advance for any errors because unfortunately not speak the English language.
I bought a few days ago a new headphone Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK1 to match my controller Pioneer DDJ-RB for all Pioneer. Unfortunately, I noticed that the volume of my old Mixr Beats headset leaves much stronger Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK1.
I can not understand why 'with Beats headphones Mixr feels stronger than with headphones Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK1. And 'perhaps the impedance difference between' the two headphones? Thank you all in advance for any reply.

Sergio

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

?  The HDJ-2000 are rated at 36 ohm and the Beats are 32 ohm, so I can't say it's that.  The Beats are more noise cancelling so that may give a different sound signature?  I will say in the long run that the HDJ-2000 are very good headphones and will work well with any style gig or music.. 

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thank you for having responded to me. I purchased the HDJ 2000 MK1 for use by study. I'm excited for the quality 'sound and comfort. Attaching them directly to my Macbook Pro or the DDJ - RB output power and more 'lower than when using the Beats Mixr. Not bad given that we gain in quality 'sound and comfort.

Sergio 0 votes

I eventually ordered a Pioneer HDJ 2000 MK2. I arrive next week. I hope that with this headset solve the problem of low volume by connecting it to the DDJ-RB controller.

Sergio 0 votes