Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

EVERYTHING is missing even though its right where i left it...

So.. first post ever on here, i'm hoping pioneer staff people read this cause y'all.

I'm quite certain the solution i seek does not exist... which for 2k USD for one deck, this "free software" in my opinion is kinda horrible.. 

Mixed in key 8 retagged the whole lot from the mixed in key 7 version...

Rekordbox can't seem to locate any of them and even when i find them manually i have to right click for "quick view" then it comes around.. which is fine for 5-30 tracks ok, no big deall.. but to over a thousand tracks? would take days if i'm lucky i'm horrible at organizing my "DJ music" (NOT the case with my ableton, which can find old re-named shit really fast too... so.. boo on you.. i guess i'll soon be using ableton full time..

It just doesnt make sence that there is no solution for a BATCH find or "refresh"??? its almost like you guys make this so difficult on purpose... its time consuming enough to go through all the new music i get, and focus on my other orts when i just wasted 2 HOURS trying to figure this out, renaming everything over and over hoping to hit the right combo but noooo... 

Its kind of cruel. 

John Almon

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.