Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-RX + F1

Hello everyone! 

I have been researching this question for weeks now and have come up with no solid answers. 

I have the XDJ-RX, love it, but want to add the F1 to it. I have always dj purely off the CDJs at the club and at home, here, I use just the XDJ to play. I just want to add some samples and such.

I have researched and the F1 looks awesome for that. Now, how would I properly add that to my setup?

I would have no problem running the F1 through Traktor, which I guess I need a sound card to plug my XDJ into, but I still want to play my tracks off the XDJ. I know with CDJs you can do advanced midi. But how would I do this with my XDJ-RX?

I am open to all suggestions. I just want to do my research before I pull the trigger on the F1.

Michael

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

This is very simple...

use the Traktor Mapping from dj Hairless here at the Forum. You will also find it at dj tech tools...

This Mapping is for internal Mixing in Traktor.

- Set the XDJ-RX to MIDI Mixing and Traktor to 2Deck + 2 Remixdecks.

- connect the F1 and controle the Remixdecks. If you set the Chanelfader by Mouse to Max you can use the 4 Slot Volume Fader at the F1 for the Remixdeck level....

Sigo 1 vote
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Sigo if I put my xdj into midi mode I can't use the hid on the actual mixer.

Michael 0 votes

So if you wanna use the RX in USB Stick Mode there is no way to add the Traktor stream onto it. 

You need a second Mixer and a Soundcard for Traktor.....

Sigo 0 votes

Could plug the tracktor stream back into one of the line input's and then toggle one of the channel to line with the switch when u want to play a sample

Paul Middleton 0 votes