Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ SB2 cant connect to mac

Hi guys, Im having a problem with my Pioneer DDJ SB2 controller. 

Whenever I connect my controller to my mac, it turns on and it switches to something like a standby mode (theres few lights turned on), when i enter Serato, the controller is not working. 

When I unplug my controller, go into serato and then plug the controller back in at the bottom of the screen it says "DDJ SB2 hardware connecting, this can take up to a minute". Nothing however changes and the controller has few lights turned on but nothing is working. 

I updated all the software, the os, etc. 
I also messed about with MIDI settings on my Mac's preferences (that didn't help either) 
I used another cable for connecting the controller to my mac, used different usb ports, nothing is working. 

Kacper Kurczynski Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Open the Audio MIDI Settings application, go to the MIDI Studio window, find the DDJ-SB2, select it and delete it, then click the "Rescan" button at the top (with the SB2 connected via USB), and try again.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

also, when i go into rekordbox it does say that the controller is connected, it seems like its blocked, i cant do anything except turning some of the buttons on such as FXs, or the hot cue/loop buttons. 

Kacper Kurczynski 0 votes

Hi, i have exactly the same problem with the DDJ SB on macbook, did you already find a way to solve it?

Lars van den Nieuwenhoff 0 votes

Lars > Need a bit more info -- which OS are you running? Have you checked that the device appears under your USB listing on the System Information page?

Pulse 0 votes