Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

15 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000 Mixer Effects - Choppy Sound

Hi

Recently bought the DDJ-1000 and I'm having an issue with the hardware effects on the mixer section. When I press the on/off button the track will kind of jump or skip a beat which sounds like I've touched the platter.

Anyone have this issue or know how to fix it? Thanks

Dave Shann Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

39 commentaires

hi Pulse, not sure why i got this short answer, we both know that v1.04 has been there since before we even started this conversation and ofcourse this does not solve the issue. do we have any updates on when the actual fix is going to be released please?

Andrew Martin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Andrew > If I had any additional information, believe me, I'd post it. I understand you're frustrated and want a fix, unfortunately we are all still waiting, and your patience is appreciated. 

Pulse 0 votes

Ages passed since start of this topic & two weeks since last post. Is it fixable?

rad jab 0 votes

Agreed! There are even other threads where a fix was said to be released weeks ago. At least an update on the progress or timeline will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew Martin 0 votes

Quando verrà rilasciata la versione ufficiale? La versione Beta rilasciata il 1 Giugno per risolvere il problema degli effetti con DDj1000 funziona benissimo.

MARCO MORELLO 0 votes