Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj 1000

Hello Just got this unit can you tell me please is there a way to change the time display on the jog so it shows time remaining ? An also I use mixed in key notation but it is not showing up on the jog displays ? Thanks

Wayne Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@Wayne > As @Barry notes below, there is an option to modify the information displayed within the rekordbox preferences.

Unfortunately MiK key notation will not display on the jogs.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

6 commentaires

You can change the time remaining in the Rekordbox preferences, i think it is under Controller - DDJ1000. its a small tick box, so easy to miss!

I have the same question with the mixed in key details. these usually go into the mp3 comments tag. Can this be displayed on the DDJ1000 screens? or at least in the Rekordbox track information panels? You can only see this in the browser, as far as i can tell, but then no longer viewable if you switch to a different playlist.

Barry Lovegrove 0 votes

come on it's jsut a small firmware change to show whatewer info is written in the KEY column of playlists!!! We aren't musicians and it's so much difficult for us to remember  classic key notation!!!

SIMON 0 votes

Nothing turns me off a company faster than this type of corporate wrangling. MIK have said they want to work with you, what risk are they to your business? What could you possibly lose other than the respect of thousands of your customers who prefer the camelot wheel to musical notation? I've just spent over £1000 GBP on a DDJ 1000 to replace my DDJ SX and find that one of the key (pun intended) selling points is the jog wheel display and that the critical info I use most of all isn't available because of some internal corporate decision. Sort it out Pioneer. 

Iain 1 vote

Hate to admint it (because I love U guys) but the last post's complaints are true.... we want you to use camelot notation!

SIMON 0 votes