Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

multi display support / RB-DMX1 MIDI support

It would be great if Rekordbox could have multi display support for example when you want to have one monitor for performance mode and another for lighting mode. And it would be also great to have midi support in rekordbox lighting mode for triggering different scenes or moods on a launchpad for ex. 

Ollie Cross Répondu

Commentaire officiel

You can currently use multiple displays for the collection and the main window, but as the lighting is all integrated, and switching to the LIGHTING mode stops playback (as it's not a performance-oriented mode), there's no need for split-view.

You can assign pads to different lighting functions using either the Pad Editor or MIDI mapping. Personally, I've changed my key-shift to be the lighting as I never use that function.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

It would be great to use IPAD as "remote-control" only for lighting mode.

In fact : The Deejay do his own job, and an other peson as a light-jockey (lol my wife) can change color or movements dynamicly, do blackout even if no breake, etc.

Is it possible ? How ?

10co événementiel 0 votes

@10co > The idea behind rekordbox lighting is to avoid the necessity for a light-jockey to do any work; the lighting sequences are automatically mapped to the song's intensity and are beat-synced to give the DJ the freedom to work the music without worrying about the lighting. Should you wish additional control, there is some functionality available through either the PAD EDITOR (on certain products), or MIDI mapping, however these functions don't provide individual fixture or function controls, just broad parameter changes such as all colours, all strobes, changing the mood (eg. COOL / HOT / CLUB 1 / VIVID), or blackout functions.

Pulse 0 votes